Hey! I’m Charlie and I hope you are having a SUPER day. Welcome to my site of LISTS, a collection of adventures, and another way for me to organize.
So ABOUT ME…
- While I currently live in New York City, I grew up in Kansas City.
- If you know me, you know I live by five words: curate life, leave your mark.
- On a Saturday, you’ll find me with a cold brew in hand probably strolling through West Village.
- ALWAYS On My iPod: Lorde, Frank Ocean, The xx, Lana Del Rey, BØRNS, Zella Day and Of Monsters and Men.
- Streaming on that Apple TV: Game of Thrones, Six Feet Under, Insecure, Siesta Key, The Affair, Casual, The Handmaid’s Tale and House of Cards.
- The Coffee Order: a cold brew, just espresso over ice, or a soy mocha.
- I’ve seen 348 artists in concert and I’m not stopping anytime soon.
- I could watch the 2010 film “Never Let Me Go” with Carey Mulligan, Andrew Garfield and Keira Knightley every day for the rest of my life.
- I majored in accounting and minored in art in college. A strange pairing, but it makes me just an analytical, creative soul.
- Marina Abramovíc’s “Walk Through Walls” will change your life.
Once again, welcome and I hope you can take something away from my lists…