Hey! I’m Charlie and I hope you are having a SUPER day. Welcome to my site of LISTS, a collection of adventures, and another way for me to organize.
So ABOUT ME…
- While I currently live in New York City, I grew up in Kansas City. I went to SMU in Dallas for that four year degree and lived a few sunshine-filled months in Los Angeles.
- If you know me, you know I live by five words: curate life, leave your mark.
- I strongly believe Abbot Kinney in Venice Beach is the coolest street in the world.
- ALWAYS On My iPod: Kanye West, Lady Gaga, The Lumineers, Miguel, Lana Del Rey, BØRNS, Grimes, Coldplay and Of Monsters and Men.
- Streaming on that Apple TV: Game of Thrones, House of Cards, Girls, Westworld, Love, The Affair, and always Entourage.
- The Coffee Order: a soy mocha with an extra shot or just espresso over ice.
- I’ve seen 338 artists in concert and I’m not stopping anytime soon.
- I could watch the 2010 film “Never Let Me Go” with Carey Mulligan, Andrew Garfield and Keira Knightley every day for the rest of my life. Also 2016’s “La La Land.”
- I majored in accounting and minored in art in college. A strange pairing, but it makes me just an analytical, creative soul.
- Tex Mex is God’s gift to the world. Bless UP for chips & queso.
- This site was almost called “The Majestic Cow,” but that is a story for another time.
Once again, welcome and I hope you can take something away from my lists…