After a SUPER weekend in Dallas celebrating Thanksgiving with my family and friends, I made sure to catch up with Molly. And, she made the FRIEND list (no surprise there). We met working as Orientation Leaders at SMU and we’ve stayed great friends ever since. From writing her own blog (which is STRAIGHT FIRE) to her passionate spirit, she’s truly someone you won’t ever forget.
WORLD, meet Molly. Always on the move and the most colorful person you’ll get to know.
1. Molly is driven, POSITIVE and empathetic.
2. Her Instagram is KILLER. I asked if she would share some of her editing tips and she spilled some of her secrets!!! She always uses A Color Story and uses that Clear filter in the Airy filter pack.
3. While she runs a lot of marathons, she’s also a book lover. SO what books does Molly recommend? In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware, Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty, and The Help by Kathryn Stockett.
4. The ALBUM that makes her feel all the feels is The Heat by NEEDTOBREATHE.
5. Her ULTIMATE favorite coffee spot is Never Coffee in Portland. You’ll find her always ordering a hot chocolate. I forgot to ask if she added S’mores…but who doesn’t?!
6. Her life was forever changed when she ate at God’s Restaurant in Athens, Greece.
7. Molly’s Biggest DREAM is to be a full-time travel and food blogger. #MollyTakesOverTheWorld
8. If she could live anywhere in the ENTIRE WORLD, she would be based out of Copenhagen. I say based, because she’s ALWAYS traveling and adding more things to my travel bucket list.
9. Words of Wisdom from Molly: “Don’t care what other people think” and “Love unconditionally.” I feel like both, need a big hug emoji to follow after 🤗
10. Where’s MOLLY ON THE MOVE to next?! Arizona, New Orleans, Alabama and Orlando.Basically, I’m already feeling the FOMO.
Follow along with all of Molly’s adventures at www.mollyonthemoveblog.com. If you sign up for her email LIST, you’ll get her amazing CITY GUIDE TOO 😀